A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nyman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nyman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- 18321 Clark Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Nyman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Nyman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Nyman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Rheumatologists.