Dr. Kenneth Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
Breast reduction/extended Tummy Tuck from weight loss.
I initially saw Dr Phillips through Kairser for a breast reduction after a 180lb weight loss. He made me feel very comfortable and explained the process, since I was also interested in a full 360 body lift. Dr Phillips explained pros/cons and procedures, indicating breat reduction should be first, and that I would get the BEST results from an extended Fluer di Leis, instead of the 360. I am now 3 years post op, and I have literally no visible scarring, and results are amazing.

July 16th, 2015
Couldn't be happier with Dr Phillips and his staff!!! Outstanding experience, and his staff is always such a pleasure to work with. There's just not enough great things to say to express how happy I am with my over all experience. If you're looking for incredible results and wonderful experience, look no further Dr Phillips is the best !!!!

October 1st, 2010
Breast Reduction Surgery
I had an excellent overall experience with Dr. Phillips. He is great. The only complaint I have is that his surgery scheduler is rude, short and not good at her job which is not his responsibility since its Kaiser. I would see him privately for other plastic surgery needs as well!!

June 22nd, 2010
Patient
Dr. Phillips has been my plastic surgeon throughout my reconstruction for a double mastectomy. I couldnt be in better hands. He and his staff are available to answer questions and make me feel informed. Dr. Phillips has a gentle, kind patient rapport and I have been extremely fortunate to be in his care. He is a skilled surgeon whom I highly recommend.

October 31st, 2009
High on Drugs when I 1st met him.
Very rude. I was told he was the head of the department and he would get my surgery okayed. Basically my right breast is double the size of my left. I have to wear a medical prostetic to hide the large difference, I have tried padding. Does not work makes it worse. Basically when he came in,he was obviously high. He gave an evaluation and said that my breast were 230cc different, which means one breast was 2 and 1/3 cup siz bigger than the other. Then he says well I dont think it is large enough for us to do surgery, I asked why he then says it is only 1.5 or 1 and a half cups different. He said it needed to be 2 cups difference which it was, in order to be covered through insurance. I am wearing a prostetic for 2 cup sizes. And am allergic to the prostetic so bad that the vomit that is coming up do to the pain of the rash is causing blood. His response was, that does not matter, I dont see you vomiting blood as a problem. Was very rude, lied to me. Basically if you are looking for a drunk dr. to do surgery on you. this is the dr. for you. Couldnot get an appointment because he kept cancelling mine to do surgery for woman whom were there to get double d breast put in.

November 13th, 2008
I have had two cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Phillips over the last few years and I would give a 110% reccomendation to anyone interested in using him. He was very straight forward about what the procedures and helped me achieve the look I wanted. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I was 100% satsfied every step of the way. My results are wonderful. He gave me a realistic expectation of the outcome and provided it. His staff is great too. I have always had a pleasant experience in his office and felt like I was priority.I went in for a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in 2004. He gave me a very natural result on both. I got a lot of comments about how I looked different, but no one could pin point what is was. All very positive comments after the procedure. I'm so happy with the result of the procedures and plan to go back for my next one very soon!