Dr. Kenneth Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Phillips?

October 17th, 2017

Not good with aftercare when having side effects.

Surgery skills of Dr Phillips is good. However, after having some expected side effects, he made me feel hopeless, and gave me no guidance or any hope of a normal future. I've since seen a different surgeon who took the time to explain what was happening in my body and I am hopeful again.

August 8th, 2017

Dr. Phillips was my surgeon a few years ago for a breast reduction and did such a wonderful job that I returned to him again when I wanted more cosmetic surgery done. He is very caring and takes his time with you. His staff and nurses exceeded my expectations.

December 11th, 2015

Breast reduction/extended Tummy Tuck from weight loss.

I initially saw Dr Phillips through Kairser for a breast reduction after a 180lb weight loss. He made me feel very comfortable and explained the process, since I was also interested in a full 360 body lift. Dr Phillips explained pros/cons and procedures, indicating breat reduction should be first, and that I would get the BEST results from an extended Fluer di Leis, instead of the 360. I am now 3 years post op, and I have literally no visible scarring, and results are amazing.

July 17th, 2015

Couldn't be happier with Dr Phillips and his staff!!! Outstanding experience, and his staff is always such a pleasure to work with. There's just not enough great things to say to express how happy I am with my over all experience. If you're looking for incredible results and wonderful experience, look no further Dr Phillips is the best !!!!

October 1st, 2010

Breast Reduction Surgery

I had an excellent overall experience with Dr. Phillips. He is great. The only complaint I have is that his surgery scheduler is rude, short and not good at her job which is not his responsibility since its Kaiser. I would see him privately for other plastic surgery needs as well!!

June 22nd, 2010

Patient

Dr. Phillips has been my plastic surgeon throughout my reconstruction for a double mastectomy. I couldnt be in better hands. He and his staff are available to answer questions and make me feel informed. Dr. Phillips has a gentle, kind patient rapport and I have been extremely fortunate to be in his care. He is a skilled surgeon whom I highly recommend.

November 13th, 2008

I have had two cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Phillips over the last few years and I would give a 110% reccomendation to anyone interested in using him. He was very straight forward about what the procedures and helped me achieve the look I wanted. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I was 100% satsfied every step of the way. My results are wonderful. He gave me a realistic expectation of the outcome and provided it. His staff is great too. I have always had a pleasant experience in his office and felt like I was priority.I went in for a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in 2004. He gave me a very natural result on both. I got a lot of comments about how I looked different, but no one could pin point what is was. All very positive comments after the procedure. I'm so happy with the result of the procedures and plan to go back for my next one very soon!

September 16th, 2017