A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Oates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Oates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Oates practice?
Dr. Kenneth Oates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Anacortes, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA.
See Anacortes Surgeons, Anacortes Orthopedic Surgeons, Anacortes Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Anacortes Sports Medicine Doctors.