Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Oates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Oates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oates
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Oates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Oates graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marshall Oates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Oates practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Oates has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Oates practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons.