Dr. Kenneth Oates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Oates?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Oates?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

Excellent Surgeon - Great Shoulder Replacement

My husband's shoulder was replaced two months ago by Dr. Oates in Anacortes. We have nothing but the very best to say about the whole experience. Yes, there was a wait of weeks to get on the surgery schedule but as he explained, there is only one of him and he's seeing several patients a day for replacement and it's just that he's so busy that he can't physically get you in any earlier. We wanted the BEST and so we were willing to wait for him. It was worth it as the shoulder has gone so beautifully from the first day of surgery all the way through the PT schedule and the follow ups at his office. We know several people here in the San Juans who have been very satisfied patients of Dr. Oates and that is why we choose him. So glad we did!!

April 22nd, 2011

Great Doc

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Oates and I am completely satisfied with his work. I am late 20's male that enjoys fitness so I am sure that had something to do with my recovery. I have had one SLAP tear repair which took about 1 1/2 years for full function and confidence but the severity of my injury was fairly extensive. Recently I tore my right ankle in a motorcycle accident (improper PPE) I completely dislocated it to the point where it ripped my skin from being stretched. I am at six weeks post op and walking around almost 100 naturally, I am probably 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule. I have complete and total confidence in doctor Oates ability to put me back together.

June 25th, 2017