Kenneth Oder MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2016
Best Doctor I Have Seen
Best Doctor I have seen. He is down to earth and takes the time to explain everything.

October 10th, 2012
The staff is always friendly. Dr. Oder is Great! He's never in a hurry to rush you out the door. Been going to him for about 7 years, he's the best Dr. I have ever had. I Highly reccommend him. Thanks Dr. Oder!! :-)

September 17th, 2012
Family Physicians
I want to say that I have seen this doctor for years and years. He has always had a great bed side manner, He actually listens and treats me like a person that just needs some help. He is friendly and everytime I have had something wrong with me 99% of the time he has diagnosed the problem and fixed it. One other thing I like about him is he will tell you in english what the problem is and if there is something he doesn't like concerning his equipment, staff, work enviroment ect. he gets it fixed. He tells you exactly what he thinks tatically but straight to the point whether you want to hear it or not. Most doctors pull a family member out of the room or just dont tell you anything at all. Dr. Oder's ethics are invaluable and he feels that if you know now instead of waiting or hearing it from somewhere else is a wise decision. Hearing your diagnosis from someone else or not knowing is worse because if you have professional questions right now is the time to ask and get it fixed. Dr. Oder has always impressed me from day one and he actually sits down and explains anything you dont understand in terms that I can understand. As far as a person I think he carrys a lot of morals and if there is a better way of treating you then just giving you a pill he will try that first. Thats another reason I like him he isn't a pill pusher and if he doesn't know the exact specifics of your diagnosis he knows a good Doctor that does and will be able to help. His nurse Debbie is awsome, she is so friendly and a great listener. Sometimes I wonder if I have known her all my life because of the way we communicate. You can tell she enjoys her work vs. the other lady that use to do that didn't seem to happy or seemed overwhelmed. I'm sure their job is not a vacation however Debbie or Dr. Oder will make sure to have you smile at least once before you leave that office. They are all around great as a person and very professional. I'm glad he is my doctor, Debbie is my nurse and Stephanie who schdules the appointments does everything she can to help you get in to see him. God Bless them all.

June 27th, 2012
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Doc Oder is the best doctor I've ever had! He is never too busy to spend whatever amount of time is needed to diagnose my problem, and has always been right on the money in his diagnosis. He has the most broad base of knowledge of any doctor I've ever seen, and if the issue is something that needs the attention of a specialist, he has always provided me with referrals to competent specialists. My husband also is a patient of Doc Oder, and shares my opinion. I have referred him to my family members and friends, and everyone has been thrilled with him.

March 15th, 2012
People will answer the phone at his office, ask you to hold, but you will never hear from them again.

October 25th, 2011
A rare type of medical provider...
...one who makes you feel like you're the only patient in the office, and that no one is more important than you are at that moment! Dr. Oder is the one medical provider I have who makes me feel like I'm not a nuisance for asking questions, and that he really wants to get to the bottom of why I'm sick, not just slap a band-aid on my symptoms and shove me out the door. The awesomeness of Dr. Oder puts my less-than-stellar OBGYN in an even less flattering light. I found him completely by chance, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

July 7th, 2010
Awesome and Friendly
Dr. Oder is awesome and always VERY friendly. Even my younger children love him. Whether is is treating me and being clear spoken and concise, or the superb care he gives my kids (smiley face tongue depressors to boot) I am always happy with the care.

December 30th, 2016