Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ogu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Otis R. Bowen Center For Human Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Oghenerobor Ogu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth O. Ogu practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ogu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ogu practices Psychiatry near Albion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, IN and Plymouth, IN.
See Albion Psychiatrists.