A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ogu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Otis R. Bowen Center For Human Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Oghenerobor Ogu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth O. Ogu practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ogu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ogu practices Psychiatry near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN and Albion, IN.
See Warsaw Psychiatrists.