Dr. Kenneth Oguejiofor Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2014

patient

I went to St. Joseph's in the heights hospital. He was the emergency doctor and i was from out of state. I had flea bites that turned into staph. The registration nurse took my information and said it was up to the doctor if he would see me. He came in the room impolite looked at the bend of my elbow, I had red streaks and I had pain shooting up my arm to my armpit and my shoulder. I told him I was in pain, he said open your mouth and I did. He said "Why don't you have any teeth?" I didn't go there for that I had staph b

January 15th, 2016