Dr. Kenneth Oken MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Wonderful Dr
Dr. Oken made this grandma feel 100% at ease. I was my daughter's coach in delivery room. I can't stop talking about this man. We were blessed to have him there--professional and compassionate. He was absolutely wonderful!

April 26th, 2015
STAY AWAY
Ladies stay far far away. For two years I went to "Doctor " Oken and complained about pain and bleeding. He kept saying it was nothing. I finally didn't except that and demanded something be done. A surgery was preformed and I was told I had stage two cervical cancer. In fear he then changed and added dishonest information to my file. I am not sure what drove his deceptive behavior except fear. I am not sure how he can look in the mirror every morning. Ladies do yourself a favor; save your lives and do not that Oken have anything to do with your health care.

November 8th, 2013
Dr Oken is a leader in his field. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a way of letting you know he will do whatever he can to help you. He followed me for both pregnancies and also delivered my son. What started as a normal delivery suddenly took a high risk turn but he remained calm and professional through it all. He is sometimes running behind but that is probably because of the amount of time he spends with patients which makes it worth it. I would highly recommend him.

May 30th, 2012
Dr Oken followed me through a high risk pregnancy and from my first visit with him, he put me at ease! His bedside manner is amazing and his ability to show that he truly cared about me as a person not just a patient was apparent! I am so thankful to him for his support during a very stressful time! My husband also felt very comfortable knowing I was being so well taken care of!

January 11th, 2011
Great Dr!
Awesome Dr! Very caring and listens to what you have to say & all of your problems/concerns! Dr.Perotti tried to tell me I wasn't having contractions. Met w/ Dr.Oken in L&D and he hooked me up to the monitor and indeed I was having contractions, Dr.Oken eased my mind & gave me a shot to subside contractions. He showed that he was concerned and wanted to get everything under control!

October 22nd, 2010
Couldn't ask for a better OB/GYN
Dr. Oken has been great with me! I've been seeing him for more than a year and he has been nothing but wonderful. He explains everything completely, gives me all my options, and makes sure I am comfortable. Dr. Oken and Women First - Thank You!!

December 24th, 2009
I was very please with not only dr. oken's bedside manner but also his professionalism and ability to put me at ease. I could not have been more pleased that he delivered my second son!