Dr. Kenneth Oleszek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Oleszek?

Amazing

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Oleszek was fantastic. I just had a procedure done and I’m so happy. Dr. Oleszek and his staff are very friendly and take great care of you. I’m so satisfied with what I had done and the new transformation of my body!

Great results

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I had some filler. Dr Ken did a great job -- wasn't so painful and very natural looking.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2017

I saw Dr. Ken for a cosmetic consultation. They took 3D pictures and gave a thorough review of all my possible treatment options. He gave me honest opinions on what treatments were my best options. At the end I received my 'wish list' . I'm so glad I went to someone that gave me honest opinions on what is right for me

Dr. Ken

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr. Ken is awesome and he always gives his honest opinion on what is best suited for each individual person. He takes his time and makes you feel that you are his only patient. It is the ease I feel from both Dr. Ken and his staff that keep me loyal and coming back.

Great place

Posted on August 7th, 2017

friendly staff. The Doctor gave honest opinions. And my treatment turned out great

geat experience

Posted on November 8th, 2012

The staff was very nice and Dr. Oleszek was professional and did a great job on my treatment.

tretment optinons

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr. Oleszek gave me all my treatment options. He listened to me and gave me all my options, so I could decide what was best for me

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Dr. Oleszek is a true medical professional - Competent, caring and, most importantly, he understood my medical problem and treatment immediately . I highly recommend Dr. Oleszek, he is a credit to the medical profession.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Dr Oleszek was very knowledgable and went the extra mile to give me all the information, in a manner I could understand, so I could make the best for my health needs. He spent over an hour with me and was most concerned that I understood what I needed to make a decision. so often it seems doctors minimally diagnose you and refer you on. This was not the case and Dr Oleszek researched my situation and was prepared for my visit. He was very cordial with the utmost professionalism.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I had such an outstanding experience with Dr Oleszek. He was professional yet friendly, direct yet kind, and offered good solutions to my questions. I would highly recommend this doc.

great results-vein evlt, fraxel and restylane

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I had a terrible varicose vein and finally decided for the evlt procedure w/ dr. Ken and staff. 1 yr follow-up, my leg is great, healed and ready for a tan. i liked the place so much I went back for co2 fraxel and restylane...all w/ great results. i'd defintely recommend this doc!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr Oleszek was able to direct me towards the right treatment- he did not over sell me and gave me all my options. I would recommend him for anyone wanting an honest cosmetic consultation.