Dr. Kenneth Orchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Orchard?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Orchard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 3rd, 2016

Two Thumbs Down!!!

All around terrible experience. He spoke to me more like a probation office than a caring doctor. I have since spent more time & money elsewhere to get the help I needed. I will never see this doctor again. He left such a poor impression that I will however remember his name to ensure no one I know or care for has to go through what I did.

August 21st, 2014

Worst Dr. I have ever been to.

He is unprofessional, did not do anthing for me except tell me I was having an anxiety attack. Took my pulse which was elevated my blood pressure which was high (I usually run 110/69). I can in because I had a horrible headache and couldn 't breath. Since my visit ( 6 days ago) i have seen a real Dr. Who was shocked that he had not treated me with steroids fory breathing. She gave me a steroid shot and prednisone prescription. Also ordered a chest xray which came back with a shadow on my lungs. I had to have a Cat Scan this afternoon and I am awaiting the results. I wouldn't let Orchard Doctor my worst ememy.

September 18th, 2015