Dr. Kenneth Ordene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ordene?

July 14th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Ordene. He is knowledgeable and willing to listen. His staff is amazing!!!! They try to make your visit as pleasant as possible, and stress free. If you need an endocrinologist, this is the doctor to see.

August 29th, 2016

What a pleasant person. Made me feel so at ease, He had a regular concern for my health and will being his staff was outstanding when I made a phone call inquiring about medication they responded back to me within 15 minutes can't say enough about this doctors office five stars

May 9th, 2016

MY WIFE HAD HER PANCREAS REMOVED AND NEEDED AN APPOINTMENT ASAP. DR ORDENE'S OFFICE BENT WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO OPEN UP THERE SCHEDULE TO ACCOMODATE US. THERE SCHEDULING AND OFFICE STAFF WERE FANTASTIC. DR ORDENE UNDERSTOOD MY WIFE'S SITUATION, ADUSTED HER MEDICATIONS, AND WAS EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFULL AND UNDERSTANDING.

February 15th, 2016

Disgraceful Office Staff and Dr

I never write reviews about doctors but today was the icing on the cake for me! This review is about Dr. Ordene Endocrinologist in Freehold NJ. Had to cancel my appointment, wasn't asked for a reason and then was told they need a card because I was 2 hours late canceling and didn't meet the 24 hour deadline. Disgraceful how I was spoken to. I told them that I wanted all my records to leave this terrible office. Then told I have to pay for my records! I would NOT suggest this office to anyone and subject them to this abuse!

Doctor's Response

In our office we attempt to find answers that are acceptable and realistic for every patient. We also cannot compromise our standard of care and professionalism. We try to respond to legitimate needs in a timely manner, unfortunately some patients are inappropriate in attitude and demands. It is not “ok” for a patient to raise their voices when interacting with staff. It is also necessary for every office to have a standard protocol for patients to follow which includes cancellation policies, request for medical records and insurance requests. These policies always need to be consistent and reasonable for both Doctor and Patient. This allows patients who need to see a Doctor -follow a requested cancellation policy (which is noted on forms) to follow these criteria for cancellation of their appointments. A set time frame for cancellation, allows other patients to fill these much requested time slots. We always attempt to be as accommodating as possible. Sometimes patients are hostile and unreasonable at every encounter in a physicians’ office. There is no question that some patients feel entitled to be verbally abusive to office staff and then blame the office for all their problems.

SHOW

August 13th, 2015

Best Dr!

Dr Ordene is one of the smartest Drs I've ever been privileged to use. He cares about his patients very much and is always up to date on the most current treatments. I am so thankful that he is my Dr!

June 12th, 2015

Exceptional doctor!

Dr. Ordene was able to diagnose me and explain my medical problems to me better than any other doctor I have visited! Extremely knowledgeable. He listened to my lengthy medical story and was patient with my concerns. I am so glad that I finally found a doctor with his expertise and knowledge.

December 8th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I was diagnosed with hyperthyrodism from my family doctor and was told I needed an endocrinologist. Dr. Ordene's approach was slow and steady to get everything under control. I liked this approach verses another endrocrinologist who's approach was fast and aggresive and wanted to quadruple all my meds!! Dr. Ordene would run tests to see how I'm adjusting to the meds. And when the last test came back as "everything was good"...I explained to him that I wasn't good at all. He LISTENED to me and ordered an additional test. Sure enough...it indicated I had an adrenal gland tumor. I needed to see a surgeon to get the tumor removed. I am now just on one small dose of bystolic a day, and that is it. I am feeling so much better. If I would have listened to that other endocrinologist, I would have been drugged up with 3 different kinds of meds at high doses. Thank goodness for Doctors who listen like Dr. Ordene

June 7th, 2014

Arrogant and doesn't listen

He is okay if you want to be dictated to and don't mind being scoffed at when you don't match his narrow predefined profile. When I explained all my observations, and offered a scholarly article on atypical polyneuropathy, he very patronizingly told me I was "overthinking" it (the connection between my foot pain and my diabetes was in my mind). I told him him I would not endure a nerve conduction study (NCS), which is the standard test for diagnosing DPN. So what does he do? Hands me a NCS script, telling me that if I wanted a pain medication, I had to have that extremely uncomfortable and painful study. And mind you, I had already told him I didn't *want* pain medication. Summary? Dr Ordene doesn't listen, and appears to not care--a deadly combination. I'm going elsewhere.

April 30th, 2014

Mediocre

I've been going to this doctor for 10 years because of his knowledge of Diabetes not because of his personality. He has very little patience or compassion for his patients. He does try new things to help control Diabetes problems but can't wait to get me out of the office.

October 31st, 2013

Mr.

Talk about efficient..I have NEVER waited more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Ordene. I can't say that about any other physician that I've seen. His staff is warm and friendly and very professional. The doctor is very knowledgable and cooperative. I feel very comfortable under his care. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with type 2 Diabetes.

October 7th, 2013

Fantasic Doctor and Office Staff

Dr. Ordene has been patiently working with me through my Type II Diabetes. I am not the typical obedient patient that takes their blood sugar readings and exercises, but I have the desire to improve my health. Dr. Ordene tried different paths, suggestions and kept in close and frequent contact with my Primary Care Physician. Bottom line...he never threw in the towel on me. After taking newer medications trials and positive reinforcement...I have lost 60 pounds and my numbers are going in the right direction. Dr. Ordene views me as a "success". Well, if he only knew that I veiiw him the same exact way! Thank you for all the support and and care.

August 5th, 2013

Staff Sucks

The Dr. was OK but the staff is horrible. The office manager Lisa is rude, disrespectful and belligerent. She talks over you, doesn't give you the chance to answer her and then tells you that she wants to be treated with more respect. I won't go back to this office because of her.

Doctor's Response

This pt was abusive using four letter words talking to the staff and was unwilling to let us help her. I hope she can treat her new physician and staff with more respect