A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Osnoss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Osnoss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osnoss graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Osnoss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Osnoss MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Osnoss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Osnoss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Osnoss practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Pulmonologists.