Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
From: Flagstaff show details From: Flagstaff
by Kathy H. on Jun 8th, 2014

Dr. Orsario / Karah are excellent medical providers! This is truly the best medical office I have been in... From the staff which create a warm & inviting atmosphere to the assistants like Angie who are very attentive & understanding. Karah took time at each appt. to listen & provide excellent treatment, which was so appreciated! I could endlessly thank Dr. Orsario's entire office staff for going up & beyond! It is so worth the long drive from Flagstaff to receive the best medical care!

Retired show details Retired
by Peggy B. on Mar 19th, 2014

I was given a referral to Dr. Osorio by my OB/GYN here in the Valley in 2010. I am so happy I chose Dr. Osorio and his clinic. I recently finished my vein procedures for this year and am so pleased with his work as well as his employees Eric Johnson (Certified Physician Assistant) and Karah Norton (Certified Nurse Practitioner) who are, with Dr. Osorio, Board Certified Members of the American College of Phlebology. Everyone of the staff, be it medical or office, are efficient, friendly & outstanding. Everyone is thorough in their explanations & helpful in every possible way. My legs are 98% better than when I first began my treatments. I no longer suffer from throbbing legs at night & the heaviness is completely gone. I am pleased to rate Advanced Vein Center with 4 stars.

by bill on Sep 6th, 2013

The open and friendly staff mad the procedures very tolerable. I felt like a friend when I first arrived.

Apr 29th, 2013

I enjoyed everyone in the office except for one visit when I visited the cosmetic side and I had an infection. They were great about calling the doctor back in after he had already gone home., The gal doing the injections and the nurse left the room to try and reach the doctor they left the needle between my legs and I hit it every time I tried to sit up. I told Dr Osorio about it . I really really liked him. I felt he cared about what happened with me and gave me the best treatment. Everyone on his side was very professional . Karah did a great job and checked with the doctor when she felt I needed to be checked. The girls in the front office and Dr Osorio's nurses and Karah's nurse were absolutely wonderful. I have recommended Dr Osorio's to others.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Deb S. on Feb 3rd, 2013

From the second I walked in the door, someone kind was helpful and caring. My 2 rounds of treatments were an experience that was conducted professionally and efficiently. I have great results and will be recommending Dr. Osario and his very capable staff to anyone who is seeking vein treatment.

by Laurie Theilmann on Jan 30th, 2013

I was very pleased with my treatment with Advance Vein Centers. The staff was awesome and I actually looked forward to going there for treatment. Would recommend Advance Vein Center to anyone who needs treatment for varicose veins. They also have a wide variety of other skin treatments. If I need future treatment I am going back to Advance Vein Center.

Nov 25th, 2012

Very professional office staff, caring and attentive!

Outstanding Doctor and Staff show details Outstanding Doctor and Staff
Oct 15th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Osorio and his staff was excellent, "Above and Beyond". My treatments went well with great results; I would recommend Dr. Osorio and his staff to anyone. Steve Johnson

Terese Forsyth Loves This Office! show details Terese Forsyth Loves This Office!
Oct 11th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Osorio for several years for vein procedures. The office is staffed by professionals who care about you. Dr. Osorio, Eric, Lorraine, and the medical assistants all took time with me, listened, and gave help whenever asked. The front office staff also are professional and courteous. I would recommend this office to anyone who needs vein/hemorrhoid procedures. By: Terese Forsyth

Sep 23rd, 2012

Both Dr. Osorio & Eric were excellent & very caring. There staff is very professional & helpful.Would highly recommend.Thanks to all of you

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive comment. Providing excellent medical care is very important to us and it is always nice when it is recognized. Thanks again.

Great experience show details Great experience
Aug 11th, 2012

The office had a great a friendly staff. It was very clean and the visit was quick. Dr. Osorio was very caring and compassionate.

A one of a kind Doctor show details A one of a kind Doctor
Aug 3rd, 2012

excellent service overall

Dr Kenneth Osorio show details Dr Kenneth Osorio
by Anonymous on Jun 3rd, 2010 on doctor.com

Fantastic Doctor, fantastic staff!! Patient, gentle, efficient use of time, answers every question ...very positive experience over l8 months.

Read Full Review at doctor.com