Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Otah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Otah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Otah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Otah, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otah graduated from University Of Maiduguri. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ese Otah FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Otah practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Otah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Otah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.