Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Otah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Otah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Otah, MD, MSC, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Otah graduated from University Of Maiduguri. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Otah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Otah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Otah practice?
Dr. Kenneth Otah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Cardiologists, and Sugar Land Surgeons.