A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Otah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Otah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Otah, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otah graduated from University Of Maiduguri. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ese Otah FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Otah practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Otah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Otah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.