Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sep 30th, 2015

I am in tears. I have not had doctor like this EVER. He listens and he cares. Excellent physician. He carefully goes over medical records and explains everything so that we can understand. YES, I recommend this Cardiologist. Glad I found him.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K. Otah was very thorough and attentive to my concerns and I appreciate the kind staff as well. Thank You!!

May 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Otah is very concerned about me as an individual. I have had a procedure done and I was completely satisfied with the way that he explained and carried out the procedure. I would definitely recommend him without reservation to my friends.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Otah was professional, he explained all procedure in lay man terms so I understood what was being said. My one complaint is that I had to wait to long before I could see the Dr.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always found Dr. Otah to be professional and personable. He has always made me comfortable though most times I was a nervous wreck. He takes his time in explaining his findings, reasons to run certain test and the outcome of the test.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was at 10:30 AM, I did not see the doctor untill 2:00 PM, beside that he was very good. However the wait was rediculos.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent manners listens to your complaints patiently and spends time with his patients

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went well ,was very concerned, and even worked out my ultrasound of my heart so I didn't have to make another appointment, and got cleared for my up coming surgery, so all went well...thx Doc

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K. Otah is an excellent physician. I love his facial expression. He always greet his patients with a smile. Dr. Otah explain test results to his patients. I would recommend his services to anyone.m

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointments with Dr. Kenneth Otah always go well. The staff are all well organized and professional. There's never a long wait, and everyone is always very professional. The doctor explains everything, and gives excellent care to all patients.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kenneth Otah was straight to the point in addressing my concerns, and recommended appropriate treatments. I felt well taken care off afterwards. Thank you Dr. Otah

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great staff, warm environment, excellent doctor. Good overall visit.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Much to a Dr's visit. Prenotification was 3 days in advance, staff was very good, promt, appointment and scheduling was excellent. Overall I would rate him and his staff as excellent. You ask a question and he has an answer.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service; nothing to improve at this time.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kenneth Otah is an excellent doctor!

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kenneth Otah is an excellent physician who is really patient orientated and his professional demeanor is outstanding. I have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time was the only issue!

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appt. 1 - >1 hr. late. Rescheduled & left. Appt. 2 - >1 hr. before being called another hr. before he came in the room. He didn't know why I was there. Thought I was there for a weight loss surgery. Loud children of other doctor in office. Nice staff.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Otah. He is truly concerned for his patients and is an excellent Doctor and teacher.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Otah is an excellent physician with outstanding bedside manners. My wait was over 1 hour because he had a medically emergency. He is so thoughtful and understanding with his patients. I would recommend him to everyone.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Otah, worked really well with my father-in-law and I appreciate how he addresses concerns with kindness. The clinic is pleasant and appealing as you enter in from the front all the way to the patient rooms.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it was a very good experience

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Otah shows to be a very concerned and capable physician. He ttakes the time to listen to your concerns, and addresses them in a very prompt and concise manner. I feel that my heealth is in very capable hands with Dr. Otah.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Session was very helpful, .. The Team was very courteous and practical. Truly will recommend them in any given opportunity.