A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ozdoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozdoba
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozdoba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ozdoba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozdoba graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ozdoba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Ozdoba MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Ozdoba practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ozdoba has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ozdoba practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.