Dr. Kenneth Adams Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Adams?

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I have had some serious eye issues, and he has been very thorough, and helpful. So has his staff. Both my husband and I feel very fortunate to be under his care.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Just went in to take my 5 year old son into see Dr. Adams. My son's school was concerned after providing him with a routine eye exam, so i contacted my son's pediatric doctor, and he referred me to the office of Dr. Adams. I was confident that the office visit was going to be the best for my son because of the fact that the office insured me that Dr. Adams was a pediatric doctor, however the experience my son had was not so well. The waiting area is very kid friendly and my son's enjoyed the toys and movie that was playing, and his assistant that was helping my son before Dr Adams came in was excellent and actually my son was having a good time with her, clapping and excited when he did well on his exam. However when Dr. Adams came in, it was straight to business (which was fine) but it did intimidate my son some what. Any way, Dr. Adams asked to put Eye drops in my sons eye to dilate them, which i approved of, while warning Dr. Adams that my son will move around and resist because he does not like the drops. Well my son did just that and Dr. Adams began to scream at him "Stop that!", "Put your arms down!" Stop it!!!" "Lower your arms now!" "Your going to make me poke your eye and then its really going to burn!" "I am not even hurting you!!!" "Stop it now!" ect. My son's face after the drops were put in was heart breaking. Here I am bringing him some where that I was informed was kid friendly and my son only moments before having a good time with his assistant was scared and had his feeling hurt because he didn't know what he was doing wrong. I was very upset after leaving and I would not recommend sending your child to his practice.

Very satisfied

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I very much like Dr. Adams. I feel that he gives me a great deal of information about my eye condition and helps me to understand how to best deal with it. This is different from other ophthalmologists who simply said, "oh you are fine", which was not the case.

Failed to diagnose eye disorder

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Appt was quick and support staff were polite. As soon as Dr. Adams entered I got the feeling he did not like children. He was irritated easily and did not have time to listen to my concerns about my 2 years old sons eye (two of my children were being seen). He blew me off numerous times and finally said I have already done his exam and I see no concerns do you really want another exam on him. I said yes and he huffed but did a second exam. He found no concern and no vision loss. Months later I convinced our insurance to allow a second opinion at nother Dr. who diagnosed my now three year old with Amblyopia from Strabismus. I am so sad and disappointed to find that vision loss is present. If Dr Adams had done his job this could have likely prevented and treatment would probably already be done. Thank God I persisted and trusted my instincts. Had I not my son could have lost his vision in one eye or reached any age where treatment isn't as effective.

Routine vision exam

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Kenneth P. Adams, DO, PC was extremely rude and unhelpful. He did not have the patient's best interest or health in mind. At the end of the visit, the doctor forgot to give us our daughter's diagnosis. We had to prompt him and ask if there was the need for glasses. The overall encounter was unpleasant as we felt we were in his way. Our insurance covered 100% of the service (routine eye exam). We left the office with the most unfavorable experience. We would not recommend Dr Kenneth P Adams to anyone as he does not seem to really care to use his intelligence to assist the patient for a treatment plan. He never offered any strategies or information to assist us in the understanding of the final outcome.

Posted on March 17th, 2016