A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Batts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Batts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Batts, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batts graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Peter Batts MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Batts practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Batts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Batts practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.