A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Collins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Patrick Collins MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Collins practices Urology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Coatesville Urologists.