A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Heist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Heist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heist graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Heist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Heist DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Heist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Heist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Heist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.