Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Steinberg practice?
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, Seattle Pulmonologists, and Seattle Family Physicians.