A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.