A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.