Otolaryngologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May have had on off day on my last visit show details May have had on off day on my last visit
by Cece on Sep 19th, 2013

Recently I was referred to Dr. Paddie by my primary care doctor for a return visit and he was so caring and helpful.

Doctor seems bored and depressed with his profession show details Doctor seems bored and depressed with his profession
Mar 2nd, 2012

I went to see Dr. Paddie with an inner ear problem called Menieres Disease. His exam was superficial, he did not discuss diet or the importance of an allergy free home -- both common practices used to prevent and treat my condition. Based on a 2nd opinion from another ENT who is affiliated with Mission Hospital, Dr. Paddie ordered the wrong MRI for me. His order would not have rulled out several serious diagnosis that match my symptoms. His office staff seemed on edge, inpatient, and cold.

Highly skilled doctor! show details Highly skilled doctor!
by Alex on Aug 26th, 2010

He did what others couldn't.

I'm Healthy again! show details I'm Healthy again!
by S. Carlson on Aug 17th, 2010

I can not say enough wonderful things about this doctor and his office staff. Because of them I am healthy again and it has been a long time coming to be able to say that. Many Thanks to all of you wonderful people.

Great Doctor with kind and caring staff! show details Great Doctor with kind and caring staff!
May 24th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Paddie to everyone I know with problems from sinus infections to sleep apnea. He is a great doctor.

Thank you for restoring my health! show details Thank you for restoring my health!
Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Paddie, You are the best. I had been sick and on antibiotics for over a year. I had almost forgotten what it was like to be happy and have energy. Thank you for giving me my life back by helping me to get well.

Great Doctor! Wonderful Staff! show details Great Doctor! Wonderful Staff!
by Grateful on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Paddie is wise, kind and very caring. I have suffered with sinus headaches for decades and I am now pain free. THANK YOU!

I can Breathe, Thanks to Dr. Paddie! show details I can Breathe, Thanks to Dr. Paddie!
by Robert on Aug 20th, 2008

I have had chronic sinus and allergy problems since moving to Southern California several years ago. I have seen countless Doctors and would get a little relief for a sort period of time. Dr. Paddie understood my frustration and spent a lot of time getting to the bottom of what was causing my long term sinus and breathing problems. I have been sleeping better at night for more than 8 months now. I have more energy, better memory, my sinus problems are no longer the focus of my life as they are gone.