inactive

Kenneth K Paddie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 19th, 2013
May have had on off day on my last visit
Recently I was referred to Dr. Paddie by my primary care doctor for a return visit and he was so caring and helpful.

March 2nd, 2012
Doctor seems bored and depressed with his profession
I went to see Dr. Paddie with an inner ear problem called Menieres Disease. His exam was superficial, he did not discuss diet or the importance of an allergy free home -- both common practices used to prevent and treat my condition. Based on a 2nd opinion from another ENT who is affiliated with Mission Hospital, Dr. Paddie ordered the wrong MRI for me. His order would not have rulled out several serious diagnosis that match my symptoms. His office staff seemed on edge, inpatient, and cold.

August 26th, 2010
Highly skilled doctor!
He did what others couldn't.

August 17th, 2010
I'm Healthy again!
I can not say enough wonderful things about this doctor and his office staff. Because of them I am healthy again and it has been a long time coming to be able to say that. Many Thanks to all of you wonderful people.

May 24th, 2010
Great Doctor with kind and caring staff!
I recommend Dr. Paddie to everyone I know with problems from sinus infections to sleep apnea. He is a great doctor.

November 3rd, 2009
Thank you for restoring my health!
Dr. Paddie, You are the best. I had been sick and on antibiotics for over a year. I had almost forgotten what it was like to be happy and have energy. Thank you for giving me my life back by helping me to get well.

March 25th, 2009
Great Doctor! Wonderful Staff!
Dr. Paddie is wise, kind and very caring. I have suffered with sinus headaches for decades and I am now pain free. THANK YOU!

August 20th, 2008
I can Breathe, Thanks to Dr. Paddie!
I have had chronic sinus and allergy problems since moving to Southern California several years ago. I have seen countless Doctors and would get a little relief for a sort period of time. Dr. Paddie understood my frustration and spent a lot of time getting to the bottom of what was causing my long term sinus and breathing problems. I have been sleeping better at night for more than 8 months now. I have more energy, better memory, my sinus problems are no longer the focus of my life as they are gone.