A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Paige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paige
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Paige Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paige has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Paige DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Paige practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Paige has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Paige practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.