A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Paige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paige has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Paige DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Paige practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Paige has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Paige practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.