Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Family Doctor in Sun Lakes show details Excellent Family Doctor in Sun Lakes
May 9th, 2016

Compassionate and caring doctor whose complete office reflects those qualities.

Jul 24th, 2015

very caring Dr.

patient show details patient
Jun 19th, 2014

never had any problems with office or staff. Dr. Paige answered all my questions, good follow up care

Jan 25th, 2014

always takes his time, and answers all my questions

Mar 1st, 2013

I understand a doctro's office can be busy but after going to the doctor's office for two years I felt it was time to move on. The office staff has aleays been less than friendly so I was used to that, but the speed in which I was seen for my medical issues was the last straw. I was routinely rushed through my appointment with the doctor. Unfortunately he never took the time to explain to me what his assessment was. it was usually "here, try this, here's the prescription, ok I gotta go" was what I always got. I timed my last three visitis because I wanted to give them a fair chance because I know a doctor's office can be very busy, but each wait was 30 minutes or more and the actual time with Dr.Paige was less than 5 minutes. I had to call to follow up on tests, never received prompt callbacks as promised and was treated as if they were doing me a favor by billing me and my insurance company. I tell people that the experience was always the worst I've ever had with any doctor and his office staff.

Mar 5th, 2012

HE IS A GREAT DR

Jan 24th, 2011

HE IS A GREAT DR CARING AND LOOKSAT ALL MY HEALTH PROBLEMS.AND LISTEN TO ME

still waiting ... show details still waiting ...
Sep 15th, 2010

It has been almost a month since my appointment and after several expensive tests that I have to pay for 80% out of pocket I have still not been treated.

by Frank Skierski on Jun 28th, 2010

wonderfull doctor. the best in the west.also very nice staff.