A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and West Harrison, NY.
See Houston Surgeons.