A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.