Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.