A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Paonessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Paonessa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paonessa
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Paonessa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Paonessa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paonessa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paonessa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Paonessa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Paonessa practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Paonessa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Paonessa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Franklin, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Norwich, CT.
See North Franklin Surgeons.