A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Paonessa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Paonessa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paonessa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paonessa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Paonessa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paonessa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paonessa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Paonessa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Paonessa practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Paonessa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Paonessa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Franklin, CT.
See North Franklin Surgeons.