A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Park is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Park, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Hyun Park DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Park practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Park practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Oradell Anesthesiologists and Oradell Pain Management Doctors.