Dr. Kenneth Park DO Patient Reviews

3.3

no change

March 30th, 2017
Rubber Stamp Dr
This Dr is a rubber stamp that works for insurance companies that like to delay and deny treatment. Based off the below reviews regarding his demeanor towards patient care, I am not surprised. He should be avoided.

May 2nd, 2016
Wonderful, caring doctor. Had three injections and feel great. I would highly recommend him. Don't pay attention to the bad reviews.

September 3rd, 2014
Horrible Doctor!!! If the case is complicated he can't handle it. Everyone is treated as an addict. I went to see him and each time he sat staring at his computer. Rarely ever looked up to talk to me. Never examined me. Since he couldn't figure out how to ease the pain he figured I was making it up. Go somewhere else. Don't waste your time

March 22nd, 2014
Horrible doctor! Treats you like you are a drug addict and making up your symptoms. He is very inexperienced. Find another doctor

January 28th, 2014
disabled
The Doctor didn't want to be bothered with my case, and though I am in excruciating pain, he didn't even want to get involved. Too young and inexperienced. I left paying $60 copay, with nothing to show for it! He actually said, he did not want to get involved, then walked out of the room!

August 10th, 2013
Arrogant and rude his credentials are better than his medicine. I have since gone to a caring doctor and after several injections feel like myself again.

June 26th, 2013
terrible doctor
don't go to him if you would like empathy or help with pain. i repeat don't go

August 23rd, 2011
He REFUSES to SEE ME AGAIN
He was my doctor since 2008. He treated me very well. After trying different ways to help my Spinal Cord without any success-he gave me four Epidurials & I was FINE for over two years. EXCELLENT as a doctor. Until one day, "He mis-respected me, by calling, drug addict."Big offense to me! I HATE DRUGS, due to the death of my baby, who was born sick & died 15 months later. After his death, I found out-my husband was on illegal drugs...wich caused me to conceived & give birth to a sick angel. Dr. Park, didn't know that story & he treated me equally as any other of his pts. that are lying to him-by faking pain just to get a prescription for an analgesic. Then I went to his office in Oradell (long ride for me), but I told him to his face, how deeply he had insulted me, when one day I called his office & he answered the phone saying:"I AM NOT GIVING YOU PRESCRIPTIONS FOR PAIN-KILLERS & Hung up the phone on me." Now since May 2011 I am in Pain again. Many other doctors told me to call him back. One day, I decided to call. This time His secretary, answer the phone saying: "M.....? (had seen my # on thier phone ID). I answered "Yes." She then replied: Dr. Park has REMOVED YOU FROM HIS PRACTICE, doesn't want to see you-again, bye."

July 27th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Park. He is professional and pleasant. He is easy to talk to,a great listener and doesn't speed through your appt.

May 10th, 2011
One of the Best
One of the smartest most diligent doctors you'll come across . Takes extraordinary measures to make sure your procedure goes perfect, pays a tremendous amount of attention not to harm you . A very text book type of Dr , Follows protocol to a T . Never had issues after the most complex measures were taken to alter my pain . Most pain management physicians can't pronounce let alone phantom attempting the latest techniques and services he's able to do , Grade A Doctor