Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Park
Dr. Kenneth Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Ridgecrest, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Park is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital. Dr. Park has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Park has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenneth Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. John Bowker
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi55
Dr. Marvin Smith
Miami, FL 0 mi5
Dr. Robert Gray
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi11