A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Park, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kim Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Park practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.