A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Parschauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parschauer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Parschauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Parschauer DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ken Parschauer practice?
- Dr. Ken Parschauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Parschauer practices Ophthalmology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, OH.
See Sandusky Ophthalmologists.