A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Parschauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parschauer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parschauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parschauer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Parschauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Parschauer DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ken Parschauer practice?
- Dr. Ken Parschauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Parschauer practices Ophthalmology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, OH.
See Sandusky Ophthalmologists.