A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Parschauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parschauer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Parschauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parschauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ken Parschauer practice?
Dr. Ken Parschauer practices Ophthalmology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, OH.
See Sandusky Ophthalmologists.