Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Pauker
Dr. Kenneth Pauker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Niguel, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pauker is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Pauker has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Pauker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Dr. Amanda Marmollejo
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.26 mi29
Dr. Christine Theard
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.95 mi32
Dr. Robert Eller
Laguna Niguel, CA 0.95 mi16