A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pearlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pearlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ira Pearlman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pearlman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pearlman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.