A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Peelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Peelle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peelle graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Richard Peelle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Peelle practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Peelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Peelle practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See North Andover Radiologists.