A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Peelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peelle
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peelle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Peelle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peelle graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Peelle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Peelle practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Peelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Peelle practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Radiologists.