A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pendergrast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pendergrast is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendergrast graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pendergrast has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Pendergrast MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Pendergrast practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pendergrast has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Pendergrast practices Internal Medicine near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Internists.