A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Perego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Perego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Perego, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perego graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perego has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Perego MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Perego practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Perego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Perego practices Urology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Urologists.