A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pervier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pervier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pervier, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pervier graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pervier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pervier MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pervier practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pervier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pervier practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.