Dr. Kenneth Petersel Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Take the money and Run. Don't waste your time with Dr. Petersel.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Petersel ordered all kinds of lab tests, etc. Never explains what the findings were. Went to another Dr. who took blood, and asked how was my Diabetes going. I was shocked to know I had Diabetes. Petersel never told me I had it after several blood drawings and exams. He just kept ordering tests and kept billing my insurance company and me. Thank God I didn't die from Diabetes I never knew I had. DOCTOR??? I don't Believe it.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015