Dr. Kenneth Petersel Is this you?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 5th, 2015

Take the money and Run. Don't waste your time with Dr. Petersel.

Dr. Petersel ordered all kinds of lab tests, etc. Never explains what the findings were. Went to another Dr. who took blood, and asked how was my Diabetes going. I was shocked to know I had Diabetes. Petersel never told me I had it after several blood drawings and exams. He just kept ordering tests and kept billing my insurance company and me. Thank God I didn't die from Diabetes I never knew I had. DOCTOR??? I don't Believe it.

July 23rd, 2015