A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pettit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettit
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Pettit DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pettit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pettit practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.