A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pettit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Pettit practice?
Dr. Kenneth Pettit practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.