A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pettit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettit
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Pettit DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pettit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pettit practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.