A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pettit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pettit DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pettit practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pettit has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pettit practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.