Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

If you like ARROGANCE- he's your doctor! show details If you like ARROGANCE- he's your doctor!
Jan 31st, 2013

I love it when a doctor I have known for all of FIVE MINUTES tells me he knows my body better than I....I guess I don't know what I am talking about. Or, after listening to him brag about all of his successful businesses. I even gave him a second chance... and he was exactly the same both times- ARROGANT & CONDESCENDING! I don't know who keeps electing this man "Best Doctor of Ahwatukee"...but it's definitely gone to his head!

Oct 7th, 2011

He is too busy growing his other practices and isn't around much. Not that that is a bad thing since he has become judgmental and arrogant. Watch your bill because for some reason, you always have a balance, even though you always pay your copay. And you better pay up fast because, even if it is their billing department's fault, you will not be seen. Period. I'm finding a new doctor.

I am a Nurse show details I am a Nurse
by KF on Sep 13th, 2011

I work with Dr. Ken Pettit at a local hospital and must say he is by far one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is kind, caring, compassionate, orders appropriate consults and goes the extra mile to care for his pts. Thanks for being an asset to our medical community.

I highly recommend Dr. Pettit! show details I highly recommend Dr. Pettit!
Apr 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettit's for over 8 years and have been very pleased with the services he and his office offer. He and his staff are always upbeat and professional and follow-up is generally quite good. Since Dr. Pettit is my primary care physician, I see him for just about anything and everything and he refers out to specialists as necessary. He's a wonderful guy and a great doctor!

Impossible to get a quick appointment - push you to urgent care show details Impossible to get a quick appointment - push you to urgent care
by Very dissappointed on Mar 7th, 2011

The office process does not allow for urgent types of visits. I saw urgent care yesterday to administer immediate care. They directed me to see Dr Pettit today for further care. The soonest I could get in is Tuesday PM.

Sep 16th, 2009

I found this doctor to be very unprofessional in his treatment of me and comments about his profession.