Dr. Kenneth Pettit DO Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2013
If you like ARROGANCE- he's your doctor!
I love it when a doctor I have known for all of FIVE MINUTES tells me he knows my body better than I....I guess I don't know what I am talking about. Or, after listening to him brag about all of his successful businesses. I even gave him a second chance... and he was exactly the same both times- ARROGANT & CONDESCENDING! I don't know who keeps electing this man "Best Doctor of Ahwatukee"...but it's definitely gone to his head!

October 7th, 2011
He is too busy growing his other practices and isn't around much. Not that that is a bad thing since he has become judgmental and arrogant. Watch your bill because for some reason, you always have a balance, even though you always pay your copay. And you better pay up fast because, even if it is their billing department's fault, you will not be seen. Period. I'm finding a new doctor.

September 13th, 2011
I am a Nurse
I work with Dr. Ken Pettit at a local hospital and must say he is by far one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is kind, caring, compassionate, orders appropriate consults and goes the extra mile to care for his pts. Thanks for being an asset to our medical community.

April 4th, 2011
I highly recommend Dr. Pettit!
I have been a patient of Dr. Pettit's for over 8 years and have been very pleased with the services he and his office offer. He and his staff are always upbeat and professional and follow-up is generally quite good. Since Dr. Pettit is my primary care physician, I see him for just about anything and everything and he refers out to specialists as necessary. He's a wonderful guy and a great doctor!

March 7th, 2011
Impossible to get a quick appointment - push you to urgent care
The office process does not allow for urgent types of visits. I saw urgent care yesterday to administer immediate care. They directed me to see Dr Pettit today for further care. The soonest I could get in is Tuesday PM.

September 16th, 2009
I found this doctor to be very unprofessional in his treatment of me and comments about his profession.