Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  If you like ARROGANCE- he's your doctor!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I love it when a doctor I have known for all of FIVE MINUTES tells me he knows my body better than I....I guess I don't know what I am talking about. Or, after listening to him brag about all of his successful businesses. I even gave him a second chance... and he was exactly the same both times- ARROGANT & CONDESCENDING! I don't know who keeps electing this man "Best Doctor of Ahwatukee"...but it's definitely gone to his head!

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

He is too busy growing his other practices and isn't around much. Not that that is a bad thing since he has become judgmental and arrogant. Watch your bill because for some reason, you always have a balance, even though you always pay your copay. And you better pay up fast because, even if it is their billing department's fault, you will not be seen. Period. I'm finding a new doctor.

|  I am a Nurse  |  show details
by KF on Sep 13th, 2011

I work with Dr. Ken Pettit at a local hospital and must say he is by far one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is kind, caring, compassionate, orders appropriate consults and goes the extra mile to care for his pts. Thanks for being an asset to our medical community.

|  I highly recommend Dr. Pettit!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettit's for over 8 years and have been very pleased with the services he and his office offer. He and his staff are always upbeat and professional and follow-up is generally quite good. Since Dr. Pettit is my primary care physician, I see him for just about anything and everything and he refers out to specialists as necessary. He's a wonderful guy and a great doctor!

|  Impossible to get a quick appointment - push you to urgent care  |  show details
by Very dissappointed on Mar 7th, 2011

The office process does not allow for urgent types of visits. I saw urgent care yesterday to administer immediate care. They directed me to see Dr Pettit today for further care. The soonest I could get in is Tuesday PM.

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

I found this doctor to be very unprofessional in his treatment of me and comments about his profession.

|  Highly recommended Doctor!  |  show details
by Rubinstein on Feb 9th, 2009 on kudzu.com

If you're looking for a new doctor, then look no more. Dr Pettit is great for anyone of any age. He is very friendly, caring and his staff is wonderful. If you want a doctor who takes time with you and listens to you and your needs, Dr Pettit is the one. Dr Pettit is an excellent physician... make an appointment today and see for yourself!

|  Best Doc!  |  show details
by Miz Crisp on Feb 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr Pettit is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time to listen to you. Dr Pettit and his staff are very friendly, effecient and quick to respond to your needs. I highly recommend Dr Pettit and I know you will not be disappointed.

|  Best doctor!!  |  show details
by f1wild on Jul 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have had numerous medical problems in my life and too many doctors to count. Dr. Pettit rates as one of the very best I've ever seen. He, his associate & office staff are the most comprehensive, caring and quick! Appointments are scheduled within days (quicker for urgent) & do not wait more than 5 minutes upon arrival. The nurse & doctors remember you, and thoroughly & respectfully address your needs. Even when calling the "doctor on call" Dr. Pettit returns the call himself, within minutes (even in the middle of the night)!! I have happily recommended this doctor to family members who are equally as satisfied!