A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Piech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Piech, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piech graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Piech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Piech MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Piech practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Piech has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Piech practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Tullahoma, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Tullahoma Pathologists.