A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pienta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pienta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pienta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pienta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pienta practice?
Dr. Kenneth Pienta practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Baltimore Oncologists.