A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pienta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pienta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Pienta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pienta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pienta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pienta practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pienta practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Baltimore Oncologists.