A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pienta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pienta
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pienta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pienta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pienta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pienta practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pienta practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Baltimore Oncologists.