Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pienta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pienta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pienta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pienta graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pienta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pienta practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pienta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Pienta practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Baltimore Oncologists.