A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pierce, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pierce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pierce MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pierce practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Pierce practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.