A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pierce, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Pierce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Pierce MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Pierce practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Pierce practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.