Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

605 Sierra Rose Dr
Ste 4
Reno, NV 89511
775-689-5410
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Forever thankful  |  show details
by Rebecca on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr Pitman has given me back my quality of life that I never thought that I would see again. . My first appointment I was a bit scared because I was in so much pain and so discouraged that point. He came in and introduced himself and did the exam and then got quiet for a moment... At first I was nervous bit then you could tell that he was and then came up with a battle plan. He has been by my side for a year now fighting along with me to allow me to live my life once again. I have had numerous procedures done and they have all brought me a step closer to the old me. I went form being in a wheelchair to walking with a cane. I have been blessed with some of the best doctors in Reno and Dr. Pitman is one of them.

|  Love Dr. Pitman  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

He is a good doctor and I have been going to him for several years. His front staff is terrible. Just getting a return call takes days and can be frustrating especially when you are in pain.

|  Barbara  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

My recent procedure went very well, upon following up the staff was very courteous and tended to my needs. I can actually do something besides lay in bed. Thank You.

|  Horrible Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Pitman and his staff will be one that I will not forget. Not only did his staff mess up my appointment times, procedures that I needed to have ect.. he as a doctor would come into the procedure room and you would think that him and I never met. I had to refer Dr. Pitman to look at my file as to why I am encountering pain and also along the lines as to past procedures that I have had done. Dr. Pitman and his staff are not ones that I would refer to any family or friends in the future. Horrible bedside manner and professionalism.