Dr. Kenneth Pitts MD Patient Reviews

September 23rd, 2016
He is an amazing and caring doctor. He prayed at every visit and at the delivery! He sang Happy Birthday to both of my children that he delivered! I would recommend him to anyone. I love him like a brother. Amazing man!

December 11th, 2013
Dr. Pitts is not a good doctor to go to. He's one of the only gyno's in Huntsville that takes Medicaid so there are tons of people who go to him. The wait time is rediculous. It's different to go to a doctors office and wait a few minutes or even if something has happened and wait longer. But every single time you go you will wait and hour +. He seems very disorganized. I had been bleeding because of my birth control for over 3 weeks...what does he tell me to do? Just give it time and wait till my yearly check up in February! Working in the medical field I know it's not normal to bleed because of a pill and he had no interest in changing it. I waited an hour and a half for him to tell me that..I don't think so. I would not suggest him to anyone.

March 19th, 2013
Good doctor.
Good doctor. I liked him on my first visit.

October 24th, 2012
Be Prepared to Wait...A Loooong Time!
Dr Pitts is a good doctor and the staff is kind & helpful BUT I would not recommend unless you are ok with waiting 1-3 hours EACH visit! The rooms r small too. My 20 week sonogram was scheduled over a month ago-I get to the doctors office @ 1:50 for my 2pm apmtnt to find out Dr Pitts came in late that day so some of his morning patients r still waiting! And get this he's on his way out the door to go deliver a baby! But that's not all-when I finally got called back I was told they don't do sonograms on Tuesday!!! I requested my records & am switching doctors pronto! He needs to hire additional help b/c this happens quite often.

October 12th, 2012
Very knowledgeable & caring BUT punctuality is the worst. I saw him for painful problems that he recommended surgery to correct. He gave me a timeframe that he would be able to do the surgery & promised to call soon to get it done. It has been almost 2 months and after several calls & messages left, I have not heard from him. I understand that he is very busy and that sometimes things happen that cannot be avoided. However, to not return a call even to say I can not do it or have his staff rely a message is unacceptable. His staff has my vote because they have been very professional & apologetic as well as continued to pass on my messages. Needless to say, because of the continued pain, I am forced to find a new doctor.

September 18th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Pitts is such an awesome doctor. He has a great bedside manner and he actually cares about his patients. You feel like family once you talk to him. He's a Christian and always prays before he starts anything with you, whether it be a consultaion or an exam. I've been going to him for over 13 years now and he hasn't misdiagnosed me yet. He's very cautious and believes in preventive actions. He may seem to good to be true, but he really is.

May 11th, 2012
For the person who said he was racist
Obviously you don't even know good english. Its SPECIFIC! learn how to spell! All his staff are very kind so if you had problems with them, you probably need to check your attitude. I have never had a problem with there. The only thing people usually complain about is the wait. He has so many patients because he is obviously a good doctor. I've seen a lot of Caucasian patients and they all love him! :P

February 15th, 2012
GREAT CHRISTIAN DOCTOR
I strongly disagree with a review on Dr. Pitts that white people should avoid Dr. Pitts. I am white, and he is so kind to me, and I really love him. I would not want to go to another women's doctor, as I have a great relationship with Dr. Pitts. He is a good man an has great concern for his patients. I am a satisfied patient!

December 14th, 2011
Staff ruins this Doctor
I went to see Dr. Pitts, as he was reffered to me by my insurance. After the first visit, my husband and I had doubts on his level of general knowledge, saying things like "pacific" instead of "spacific" and speaking vaguely at moments where his knowledge was being tested. We gave him the bennefit of the doubt, and stayed with him, even though the wait time in his office ranged up to two hours. His staff was rude, and made several implications that they were some how offended by the fact that we are both caucasian. When a complication arose with my health, Dr. Pitts would not explain his diagnosis, and proceeded to use vague analogies, comparing me to a nun.. After we realized he was running unneeded testing to charge our insurance, we requested a meeting with him. In response, Dr. Pitts had his secretary call us and inform us that we were wrong, and thai I was no longer his patient. I hate to say it; but caucasions should avoid this man and his office. While the only thing I can say about Dr. Pitts is that he is a poor Doctor, his staff met us with nothing but racisim. I was very suprised that this element existed in a "professional" environment.

November 30th, 2011
I trust no other OB/GYN Dr. Pitts is the best!!! you might have to wait a while in the office but he is the best there is so all the waiting will be worth your while. From his praying to actually caring about the safety of you and your unborn he is in the top 2 in Huntsville, Al.

July 2nd, 2011
I am 20 yrs old, I have 2 young children. Doctor Pitts would not tie my tubes and I've been pregnant 3 more times. I also ended up very sick because of his misjugdment. The appointment waits are forever and they are very unorganized.

June 29th, 2011
Best Dr, in Huntsville!
LOVE Dr. Pitts! He is the most wonderful Doctor I've ever been to. In fact, if he would just decide to be a specialist in everything I'd bring my whole family and see him exclusively.Great, great, great Doctor!!!

Health Guides