A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Place:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Place is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Place
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Place Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Place, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Place graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Place has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Craig Place MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Place practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Place has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Place practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.