A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Platt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Platt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Platt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Philip Platt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Platt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Platt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Platt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Granby, CT.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Emergency Physicians.