A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plunkitt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Plunkitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkitt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plunkitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Webb Plunkitt MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Plunkitt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.