Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkitt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plunkitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Webb Plunkitt MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Plunkitt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.