Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Plunkitt?

October 17th, 2017

Great Cardiologist

I have read the other comments that have been posted. I owe my life to this man and his staff for accurately diagnosing my issue and correcting it. I think I am a patient patient. I understand that some patients take more time than others. I am one of them occasionally, but have not felt rushed. True, I do not see Dr. Plunkett frequently but have felt the care offered by his PA has been sufficient for my case. I have seen 2 or 3 people to evaluate my pacemaker results and have been called several times about reading. Does he make money. It would appear so and I am glad as that shows he is a successful physician.

January 19th, 2017

Sick & Tired of paying for his vacations

Dr. Plunkitt installed 2 ICD devices in me over the past 8-9 years. The last of which was aproximately 4 years ago. In all honesty, during that entire 4 year period, I only saw Dr. Plunkitt twice. Once, just prior to implanting the device and the second time was at a restaurant in Naples. Yet, Dr. Plunkitt continues to bill me on a monthly basis for tests for monitoring that are not required on patients that are not pace dependent. Talk about greed. No wonder the best of his staff are leaving in droves.

May 31st, 2016

Great he was on my side I come from the Boston Area and all of my family wanted me to go to Mass General no need for that with Dr. Plunkett

June 22nd, 2015