inactive

Kenneth Pober MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

March 7th, 2016
he is very unprofessional with the female patients.

January 5th, 2016
I am sorry to say but this man is great he knows who is addicted and not I can tell you that personally my name and who I am does not matter. If you are going to see him for addiction and you are sensitive find another Dr. remember your were are addicted to a substance and if you cannot see that then your not ready to get clean. If you go in and are proper and don't try and tell him I wasn't on drugs I was prescribed them blah. well so was I. if you had to ever buy a pill from someone or you were givin a pill from you friend or loved on someone other then a doctor you were getting them from the streets and until you realize that you will never get better Mr Pober is there to help you he's not the enemy here trust me he's dealt with it all he's heard it all if you can't admit to being an addict then your not ready.

November 19th, 2015
need help
easy to get your meds, easy to get an appointment, stay clean an he will help.

March 7th, 2015
Rude and nasty only doctor I no that shows up in sweat pants and a fanny purse he's all about your money don't care how u feel at all and this isn't ovet

December 3rd, 2014
How is this guy a doctor?
Everything everyone has written badly about this guy is true. He called me back at 8:30 and said can you be here by 9:15? I was a few minutes late due to a train and he yelled at me to "get out or I will call the police!" He wanted $120 cash and said I will write you a script for 2 suboxone a day. He said without ever even seeing me. He is everything that's wrong with our healthcare system. Praying on people in need. This man is a total disgrace to the medical profession.

May 27th, 2014
Was refered to him from my DR. For addiction issues and help getting off of pain medications for the last 10-12 yrs.. He couldn't care less about my problems or history with my Dr when I tried to explain I was there for pain meds and not street drugs.. When I told him I have a Dr, and he referee me to him for addiction therapy he went completely crazy. Told me to leave and instructed his secretary to call the police.. I did nothing to this man nor did I say anything to him at all to set him off.. As soon as he found out I was under the care of a doctor, he completely changed and threw me out. No idea? This Dr is the most ignorant, in-considerate man I've ever met in my entire life, to call himself a doctor is a complete joke. Seemed as if he was willing to help as long as I was a addic off the street, but when learned I have a doctor he told me "my time is reserved for real people with real problems".. And kicked me out never to return again.. Use caution.. Yes and no answers is all he will allow.. Good luck future visitors..

July 22nd, 2013
#coldntmakeitupifirtried
Incredibly unprofessional, unkempt, and wont hold eye contact even if he can see you through the dandruff and greasy dead skin coating the inside of his glasses. Incredibly condescending, rude, and supremely arrogant. The single greediest, most incompassionate, and quite possibly manic depressive physician I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

June 13th, 2013
Dr. Pober is by far one of the most arrogant "professionals" that I have ever met! I visited his office for an appointment of a friend and I have never witnessed such inappropriate behaviors from a medical professional. I know that many choose to deal with his ignorance because they have addictions and he provides for the addiction. However I must say I am glad that I don't need anything from this man because I would not allow him to disrespect me like he does his clients. The secretary has more professionalism than the "Dr.".

January 16th, 2013
Good overall Sub Doc
Can't say anything bad about Dr. Pober. He is really out there trying to help those that need it badly.

May 31st, 2012
Good Doctor, Bad Office and Appt Times.
I have been Going to this doctor for 5 years. Your first impression will be pretty crazy, He looks like a Patient himself, But he is a well educated man. He is there to Help those in need, Particularly former Drug users trying to Kick the habit. With that said, He only takes cash, His office is only available from 9am-11am When his sign says 9-12 with walk-ins available. They wont give you change when you bring cash, and I constantly question if i should put up with his office "Policies". He has helped me much, but his informal office and his unfair policies always lingers in the back of my mind. I Wonder if I just gave up drugs on the street for a Government Drug Dealer. Wait times are very low, He does care about you and your health. This is a mixed review, I like some things about him, and Hate the other things with a passion.

July 5th, 2011
BEWARE OF DR. KENNETH POBER
Dr. Kenneth Pober is one Physician that you should avoid at all costs. Upon meeting Dr Kenneth Pober I thought that he looked more like a homeless per ...

February 4th, 2011
Excellence.Keep an open mind, don't let his "style" or appearance dissuade you. Every indication is that he is an extremely caring, supremely educated physician and confidant.