A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Powers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Powers has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Powers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Powers practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Powers has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Powers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.